Jan 22 , 2020
- Health & Personal Care (We’re all getting older)
- Books (At least we can get smarter too right?)
- Office Products (Add more productive)
- Sports Equipment (Gym rats beware)
- Kitchen (Abs are made in the kitchen)
- Clothing (To show off those gains)
- Jewelry (Because she/he is worth it)
- Videos (It’s still winter)
- Decorations (I took down my Christmas lights and now I feel dead inside, so I am going to buy a lava lamp and these glitter pillows)
- Toys (It’s still winter & I have kids... help!)
- Look at your inventory. You may already have some holiday items that can be shown in a new light (re-marketed) for Amazon customers to see their value. Whether it’s a red mug, crystal flatware, floral pillows, bunny gnomes, or ironic t-shirts there are lots of products that fit specific niches that weren’t intentionally made for those purposes. Be creative.
- Optimize your SEO. If you don’t know what we’re talking about – backtrack and learn everything you can about Amazon SEO & listing optimization. If you’re familiar but like many others who are unsure what’s “actually” a good keyword then please do some competitor analysis and use a keyword research tool to help you decide. These software apps have done a lot of the work for you and the monthly subscription pays for itself in additional sales.
- Ramp up your budget with ads, coupons or a promotion. If you have a great Q1 product and know that it has a high conversion rating, (meaning the clicks you get from customers end up in sales) then focusing your ad dollars on those ASINs will result in a win overall. Maybe sacrifice your ACOS for a few weeks to get extra sales on an ASIN of your choice.
- Adapt your storefront. You can easily create a Valentine's Day Gifts Tab, or New Year New You Tab and drive traffic there. Best thing – Amazon will let you know where your storefront traffic goes. You can drive additional traffic to your storefront with sponsored brand ads & maybe even tailor those ads to feature your Q1 home runs… It all works together (This is something you can do with every holiday or season you’re trying to promote.)
- Lastly, if you’re really on top of your game… Tailor your images & A+ Content to reflect whatever trend you’re trying to push. Take the champagne glasses and sprinkle some rose petals on them for a sweetheart approach or schedule a lifestyle photoshoot outside (if you can find the sun) to emulate springtime, etc.
-Brooklyn Morgans & Rachel d'Autremont- Request a consultation