May 10 , 2022
Here are the best practices for Amazon in 2022
1. Your Amazon storefront should be treated the same as you would treat a virtual retail shopfront. This means your shoppers should always have a great brand experience and your storefront should be kept up to date with current deals and new products.
2. Make yourself aware of all fees payable when selling your products on Amazon and understand how these fees are calculated. Calculate your product margins and ensure your products are priced accordingly, ensuring these figures work in your favor. Understanding your margins is vitally important to your success when determining where to feed Amazon’s Flywheel.
3. Analyze market share to ensure you stay up to date with your competitors. When you follow and understand the market, you can look within that market for opportunities.
4. You should always have a constant supply of stock. Make sure your listings never run out of stock because this will affect their ranking. One of the biggest problems sellers could face in 2022 is product fulfillment, so keep on top of this.
5. When setting up products on Amazon pay close attention to category guidelines. These guidelines were designed to provide clarity on how products should be listed, depending on their category. Check these guidelines on a regular basis because they do change, and there could be some to look out for in 2022.
6. Images on Amazon are vitally important. You should work towards a minimum of seven images for each listing, and a video would be helpful too. Your images must be high quality so shoppers can zoom right into the image. Storyboard your images if you can – it will have a huge impact on mobile optimization.
7.Make sure you use GSI barcodes to list your products. Amazon has been very clear that GSI is their preferred barcode supplier. Be aware that other providers could be phased out in the future.
Here’s What’s In Store For Amazon Ads In 2022
1. The most effective way of increasing sales growth in 2022 could be by increasing your Amazon ads.
2. Your success on Amazon comes down to the margins you achieve from selling your products.
3. Use your own platform to calculate the true cost of sales. Consider advertising, packing, postage, and any other costs. Do some test campaigns on Amazon, then compare.
Request a consultation